Test and Calibration Engineers who are experienced in all aspects of physical testing within a manufacturing environment I have an exciting opportunity to join an engineering company in the Huntingdon area.
The company manufacture Anthropomorphic Test Devices, also known as crash test dummies and bespoke composite panels for crash test barriers and have an opportunity for a Test and Calibration Engineer to carry out instrumentation calibration and the physical testing of parts and assemblies for ATD production.
Reporting directly into the ATD Lab Manager the day-to-day duties of the Test and Calibration Engineer include:
- Undertake the testing facility work schedule, actively planning for calibration, component testing, work instructions.
- Undertake instrumentation calibration
- Develop instrumentation calibration capability for the Test Laboratory.
- Undertake tests, analyse data and report write your findings
- Research test types standards and material information
The client is looking for an experienced engineer who is experienced in instrumentation and calibration looking to join a forward-thinking engineering company, who are at the forefront of developing their products for the Automotive sector.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.