I have an exciting opportunity for a talented Test Automation Engineer who can demonstrate solid automation and CI experience with hardware/embedded software in an Agile environment. My client provides innovative technology solutions for the digital/audio sector, providing components to some big household names, including Panasonic and Sony.
- Create automation test plans
- Improve, implement and maintain automation frameworks
- Maintain and improve the CI system
- Define and support the documentation of the automation test strategy
- Generate test reports and analyse the reports
- Carry out manual tests as required for releases and reproduce defects.
- Collate and monitor the test automation runs and results
If you have:
- -A degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- -Excellent Python programming experience in an embedded environment
- -Excellent Jenkins experience in a CI environment
- -Done software testing for consumer electronics industry, ideally in digital radio/networking related products
- -An ISTQB Foundation Certificate
If you interested, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.