The One Group are pleased to be working with an Automotive testing and development company who boast start of the art facilities in Bedfordshire who are seeking a Vehicle Durability Test Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
My client offers there customers across the automotive, transport, tyre and defence sectors and boast facilities such as test tracks, engine dynos, battery testing and crash labs and have an excellent reputation in the industry.
They are seeking a Vehicle Durability Test Engineer who will be responsible for the correct execution of vehicle tests and the appropriate test vehicle issues analysis (root cause) with the objective of optimising timing and quality of test programmes.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Schedule work and facility utilization to achieve maximum efficiency
- Supervise the tests in compliance with tests procedures and prepare documentation ensuring tests are executed in a safe manner
- Analyse, document and report test results
- Validate vehicles against measurable targets as well as conducting vehicle evaluations
What we are looking for:
- Automotive Engineering Degree
- Experienced in durability testing and conducting technical investigations
- EV/Hybrid vehicles and a knowledge of vehicle network systems - CAN, Lin, FlexRay
This is an excellent opportunity for a Durability Test Engineer to join a reputable company who have an excellent name in the industry where training and progression is at the forefront.
On offer is a salary up to £43,000.00 doe along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.