My client is a leading research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by their passionate scientists and supporters, they are challenging the way people think, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in cutting-edge research. They believe that medical research can and will deliver life-changing preventions, treatments and one day, a cure.
The Website Manager will play a critical role in promoting, enabling, and supporting the ambitions of the business and digital ambitions. Focused on leading the company's web strategy and positioned in a newly formed Digital Department, this role will help drive the continued growth of the fundraising, engagement, and brand awareness via digital means, contributing to the business.
Taking the lead on web content strategy, information architecture and associated user journeys throughout the site, the Website Manager will provide a rich and engaging experience for different audiences and supporters.
- Development and implementation of website strategy, including microsites and apps, where appropriate.
- Working with teams across the business to ensure that web content is up to date and meets SEO / Accessibility standards.
- Playing a leading role in the creation of campaign landing pages, working closely with the Digital Campaigns Manager to ensure that marketing-focused pages are fully optimised and delivering actions.
- Developing effective user journeys throughout the site to drive donations, sign-ups and other KPIs.
- Acting upon data insights from the Website Analytics Officer and feeding recommendations back into the website design and content, ensuring an ongoing approach to web optimisation.
- Identify and prioritise key web development activities for the Web Development Officer and Analytics Officer.
- Undertaking a full audit of existing pages on the company website and developing a roadmap to rationalise and make best use of this content.
And much much more!
I'm really keen to discuss this opportunity with people who have the ability to strategically review websites and digital platforms and can develop a roadmap for continuous improvement.
This is an amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunity working for an incredible charity in a fabulous team. If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch with Harry @ The One Group.