Working at AVEVA
By joining AVEVA’s SSC in Cambridge, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge across finance areas and work with their teams in various countries across the globe.
AVEVA offer a competitive salary, hybrid working (minimum 3 days in the office per week), and an extensive benefits package that includes:
28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays – 36 days in total - ability to carry over 5 days and buy/sell holiday.
Life Cover - four times base salary.
Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme – one of the best on the market!
£1080 Flexible benefits - (can be claimed as an extensive list of benefits such as additional health/dental cover, high street &food shopping vouchers, gym membership, car leasing, etc.)
From April 2023 health cover will be included as standard - a big additional change for AVEVA UK employees and means the whole flex pot can be spent on other benefits.
Employee Assistance Scheme
Study Support offered - to support your ongoing professional development.
3 Action for good charitable days – 3 day per year per employee to participate in charitable activity either group organised or individual to you.
Regular organised office-based events to support our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing commitments -such as talks hosted by our employee groups, sports and social club, free breakfast Friday, and more.
Find out what vacancies AVEVA currently has here.
“AVEVA is a great place to work, with lots of opportunities to move forward in your career.”
“My reasons for working for AVEVA:
1. A global company therefore lots of career opportunities
2. Many great colleagues across the company, team, and within the business unit
3. Equipment, online applications, and tools work great
4. Location and hybrid working pattern suit my needs too
5. SSC is a fairly new department, and it is much easier to build relationships.
6. Reward and remuneration mechanisms are in place too.”
“The benefits at AVEVA are great. The office building is modern and well-located in Cambridge. It has a great view and there are nice places around to go for walks during breaks.”
“I love working at AVEVA and doing what I do because:
1. There is room for personal growth, and the business supports and assists with this by providing study support.
2. Colleagues always support each other resulting in very good knowledge transfer within the business.”
Senior Finance Associate:
“While working at AVEVA, I have been able to learn new skills on the job with access to hundreds of courses allowing me to advance my career.”