If you are looking for a company to open the door and give you some commercial experience within an IT Support position, I may have the perfect role for you! All training is provided; however, it is expected candidates can show a keen interest in IT by their educational background.
You will be joining a fully supportive team who will show you the ropes and teach you all you need to know about supporting the Microsoft stack! This is a fantastic position for a company that you can go and progress in due to the structured progression scheme and training platform!
Alongside training and progression, you will be eligible for 25 days annual leave, pension, performance related bonuses, private medical insurance amongst others!
- Work on the helpdesk being the first point of contact for all IT issues
- Diagnose and triage tickets
- Escalate tickets to the 2nd line when appropriate
- Provide excellent customer service to the 3000+ users
- Educated in IT / Computer Sciences / Completed an IT apprenticeship
- British Citizen (Candidates must be eligible for security clearance)
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbal and written
- A strong problem solver
- Keen to learn and progress within an IT role
In this role you will be based out of the Royston office, covering a variety of shifts between 07:00 and 23:00, so a driving licence and car is likely needed due to a lack of public transport if on the early/late shift.
For more information and a full job specification, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!