One of the Cambridge University colleges are looking for an 1st - 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their team! You will be working in a fantastic environment, providing support for Fellows, Students, and staff.
Along with a free lunch (when working in the office) you will also benefit from an increased pension scheme, long service awards and free gym/pool access.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line IT Support
- Assist in IT projects (upgrades and migrations)
- Daily monitoring of the systems
- Network Support
- Assist in supporting the overall infrastructure
- Previous experience within a 1st - 2nd line IT Support role
- Windows 7-10
- Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills
- Full right to work in the UK
Unfortunately, candidates must already be based in the UK. No sponsorship is available.
It is expected candidates would be in the Cambridge office 4 days per week, with 1 day remote. There is potential for more flexibility once probation has been passed!
For more information and a comprehensive job specification please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!