A regular client of the one group are looking to add a positive, honest and motivated 2nd Line Support candidate to their small, but large team. You'll join a UK team of 8 but be part of a global team of 50; supporting users in the UK and getting involved in larger, exciting projects that they have on the horizon.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their skill set, you'll get involved with traditional windows support, application support, networking, server support and more.
What you'll get involved with:
- Deliver high quality service to users, whether working in the office or remotely
- Support user hardware, including repairs and replacements
- Monitor and support network connectivity from server to business through both Wi-Fi and cabling
- Assist the 1st line support team and act as an escalation point
- Manage and participate in small projects
- Explore methods to simplify processes and methods across your immediate team and the wider IT function.
What you'll need to be a great fit:
- Previous experience in a support role, ideally 1st and 2nd line
- Experience with
- O365 administration and support
- Active Directory administration
- Ideally some previous coaching or mentoring experience
If you're interested in the role, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.