2nd Line IT Support
Chippenham or Canterbury
£30 / hour (Inside IR35)
A leading provider of freshly prepared food are looking for an 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. You will join a flexible company, where you can work remotely 3 days a week, with 2 days spent in either the Chippenham or Canterbury office. Whichever site is your 'base', you would be required to visit the other site, on a fortnightly basis. A driving licence (and car) is essential.
- Providing 2nd Line IT Support
- Patching work
- Act as an escalation point for the Service Desk
- 3+ years' experience within a 2nd Line Support role
- Able to build machines
- O365/Windows 10/ HP Machines
- Experience providing technical support within a Windows environment
- Driving licence with a car and happy to travel between offices on a fortnightly basis
For trips to the other office mileage will be paid!
All candidates must be based in the UK and have the right to work without restrictions or sponsorship.
Please apply now or contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!