A growing IT and website development company are growing and are looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Analyst to join them. This is a perfect opportunity for a college or school leaver looking to break into the IT industry.
In this role, you will:
- Set up and support SME businesses
- Provide support to PC's and servers remotely and on site
- Administer/Support O365 - Installations, Migrations and maintenance.
- Support Microsoft Exchange 2007-2016
- Support bespoke customer applications
- Support and manage web servers and DNS
These guys really look after their staff, in return for the above, you'll benefit from:
- In-House Gym
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Perkbox membership
- Training and development budget
- Personalised development plans
- Much more
To be a good fit, you'll need:
- A couple of years industry experience
- Excellent communication experience
- Full UK driving licence
- To demonstrate a good technical knowledge of 1st and 2nd line support troubleshooting and resolution.
If you're interested in the role, please apply with an updated CV; or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.