I'm working with a global managed service provider, who are looking for someone to join their 3rd Line Application & Cloud Support team. You will respond to typical BAU 3rd line incidents within SLA and also get the change to participate in project work, in a really great team.
This is a really varied role, you will need to be adaptable and versatile as each day you'll be dealing with different customers, with different set ups and issues.
- Respond to incidents logged on the IMS and provide technical solutions within SLAs
- Be a point of escalation for 2nd line engineers
- Ensure that solutions are accompanied by supporting documentation and training material to support other departments.
- Participate in an on-call rota (1 in 6 weeks) to cover the 24/7 support requirement
- Recommend and deploy changes as and when required
- Escalate incidents appropriately to the Team Lead, Service Desk Managers or Service Delivery Managers.
- Provide on-going technical assistance to projects and transition of new customers.
- Have at least 3-5 years in a similar levelled role
- Industry recognised qualifications/certifications in relevant areas
- Extensive knowledge in the following:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory - Including KCC & PKI
- PowerShell experience
- Significant experience with
As mentioned before, you will join a great team that do roughly 2-3 courses a year for their development. Please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.