Our client is a pioneer in their market, and they are currently in need of an experienced Assistant Accountant to join the team in a varied role supporting the Financial Controller.
Your duties will include:
- Taking full responsibility for the purchase ledger
- Issuing purchase orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up and making payments to suppliers
- Checking, processing and paying staff expenses
- Responsibility for company credit cards
- Foreign currency management
- Fixed asset register management
- Journals and assisting with month and year end processing
- Ad hoc duties
This role will suit someone who enjoys working for a small business in a busy and varied role. As you develop within your role, so will your responsibilities, allowing scope for progression within the position.
A good working knowledge of Excel as well as exposure to financial systems (Quickbooks would be the utopia) are also key factors, along with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar financial role.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.