The One Group are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a steadily growing business within Peterborough on a permanent basis. This role will provide you with great exposure, and will be a chance to develop on your current skillset.
If you are looking for a new role that will allow flexible hours, then look no further as for this one, you could either be a part time or full time member of the team.
- Posting supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier accounts and queries
- Managing accounts payable inbox
- Preparing weekly payment run schedules for review and approval
- Assisting with month end and quarter end
- Preparing key monthly balance sheet reconciliations i.e. fixed assets, prepayments & accruals
- Expenses management
- Quarterly VAT returns
This role would suit someone who is keen to progress out of your typical transactional role, gain exposure and really add value within a position, being the number 2 to the Financial Controller.
You will receive between £23,000-£25,000, depending on experience and study support towards your AAT's.
If you are interested in this position, would like more information, and your CV sent over to the client for consideration, then I'd love to hear from you. Apply now and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group.