This role will suit someone who enjoys being hands-on and taking ownership for the day-to-day accounting for a small but successful company based just outside Spalding.
Reporting to the Managing Director your role will be varied and duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Working on budgets and forecasts
- Analysing performance including costings and margin analysis
- Statutory HMRC returns
- Credit control
- Cash flow management
- Payroll and subcontractor payroll
- Managing retention balances and raising sales invoices
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be happy to work in an all-encompassing role and will ideally have experience in the construction sector.
Whilst this role will have responsibility, you will also have the regular support and assistance from an external firm of accountants.
Experience of Excel is essential, and a good working knowledge of Xero would be a big advantage.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys getting in to the nitty gritty but also having a voice at management level.
The role will be site based and requires own transport in view of its rural location.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.