The ONE Group are excited to be working with a leading agriculture business, based within Cambridgeshire, who are on the hunt for an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager. Initially working remotely, but with the view to eventually return to fully in office, with flexibility to work from home when required.
Our client are looking for someone with previous experience leading a team, as this role has 4 reportees it is imperative you have demonstrable skills in this field, in order to be able to thrive here. This position will suit you if you have a history of working in similar roles and a lack of qualifications if QBE will not be a barrier for application, although always welcomed. My client uses the NetSuite system, experience in using this specific system is not essential, but strong knowledge of ERP systems in general is.
- Leading and upskilling your team
- Partnering with financial and non-financial professionals
- Overseeing the transnational side of finance: e.g. cash flow management, credit control, banking, overall AP and AR
- Be the first point of contact for issue resolution for AP and AR
- Ensuring processes are reviewed and improved regularly, where possible
My client are offering between £30,000 and £40,000 (dependent on experience), for the right candidate. As well as their benefits package, which includes on-site parking, life insurance, car and bike leasing schemes and private medical insurance etc.
If you have the previous managerial skill and role experience, then please contact Ewan at The ONE Group for more information.