After catching up with one of my clients they let me know they are on the search for an Accounts Receivable Assistant. This is a business who had a strong 2023 and plan to continue on this trajectory.
- Efficiently managing the end-to-end process of posting sales invoices, including issuing credit notes and processing refunds.
- Proactively addressing customer queries and collaborating closely with other areas of the business to increase customer satisfaction
- Customer account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies.
- Supporting the Assistant Finance Manager with Credit Control.
If you are looking for a business that actively want to see their employee's grow and develop within the business then look no further, my client believes in allowing internal progression and rewarding their staff's hard work rather than bringing in external talent for a role that could be the next step for someone within the team.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in Accounts Receivable
- Take pride in their work and be proud performing at a high level to help the business achieve their goals.
- Look to progress within the business
Benefits for this role include:
- Study support (AAT, CIMA, ACCA)
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours & Hybrid working
To find out more about the role, press the link below and apply now!