We are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Receivable Team Member on a short term contract to cover a period of absence, this will be remote working initially and you must be available to start at short notice.
You will work as part of a team that is responsible for the day to tasks within accounts receivable as well as the month end close process and other adhoc accounting duties. The main areas of responsibility are -
- Collecting customer payments through regular customer contact via email and over the telephone
- Posting and allocating customer receipts
- Escalating disputed debt to senior management
- Resolving cases of aged debt by looking at payment plans and payment history
- Month end activities such as the preparation of accruals & reports
You must have experience within an accounts receivable environment and be comfortable working to tight deadlines. If you are available to start a short notice and would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at The One Group on 01223 237888 for further details.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.