Additive Manufacturing Technician- Weekend Shift
The One Group are proud to be teaming up with a reputable Formula 1 team on the lookout for an Additive Manufacturing Technician to join there growing team on a weekend shift.
The client is aiming to build on their rich history within the Motorsport sector and are looking to become a competitive force in the years to come. They are looking for a passionate individuals who shares the same passion for racing and hunger and competition. The role would suit someone who is looking to join a reputable company looking to build on a strong future where every member of the team will play a key part to their success.
The day-to-day duties of the Additive Manufacturing Technician include:
- DMS/SLS Machine operating with part programming, heat treatment and machine maintenance and calibration
- Basic level FDM/SLA Part Programming
- Operation of 3D system machines
- Operate Stratasys machines
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of SLS or DMLS 3D printing technology
- Experienced in calibration, fault finding and optimisation of SLS or DMLS machines
- A good understanding of SLS or DMLS materials
- The ability to thrive in a challenging environment
The client is looking for candidates who have a good understanding of 3D printing technologies in a high-pressured environment. The role will be working a weekend shift Friday to Sunday 6am-6pm. On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with the opportunity to join a prestigious company looking to get to the top of their sector.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.