This newly created position of Administration Assistant will see you joining a dynamic, fast paced and ever evolving business.
You will thrive in a busy, time sensitive environment and take a high level of pride in your organisational, communication and customer service skills.
Our client's business is centred around the continuous professional development of others, and it would therefore be highly advantageous to have experience working within an Education environment or, at minimum have a passion for this field.
On a day-to-day basis could you see yourself:
- Enrolling apprentices via CRM and arranging Induction dates
- Ensure quarterly reviews and tutorials are logged correctly
- Organising Functional Skills. Liaising with Functional Skills tutors, booking assessments, liaison with Awarding Body.
- Inviting apprentices to Slack channel and managing
- Assuring that apprentice records are up to date, including chasing for any outstanding documentation
- Managing the End Point Assessment process, liaising with the apprentice, tutor and End Point Assessment Organisation.
If you are methodical, reliable and have a fantastic work ethic this is could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information on these roles, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail
Benefits: Salary £21,000 - £23,000 DOE, 25 days holiday, Pension