Application Support Analyst (1st Line) x 3
This is a great opportunity for recent Graduate's or Applications/Software Professional's seeking rapid progression in a market-leading software company.
You will receive full training on the business' bespoke software offerings as well as the opportunity for long-term progression into a Senior Software Support or Software Development position.
- Resolve logged calls to pre-agreed internal or client SLA
- Manage client support requirements in priority order
- Timely and appropriate escalation of calls to relevant expertise
- On-going maintenance of accurate and detailed client records on Support System to ensure all other Kx users understand actions, decisions and communication
- Flag potential failures against SLAs in a timely fashion to enable escalation
- Accurately log email support requests onto Kx Support System
- Timely and accurate communication with Account Managers and Project managers to ensure they understand client status or risks
- Timely and accurate communication to Account Managers when client support calls are re-allocated back to them
- Timely, accurate and appropriate communication with Clients to ensure they are kept informed of actions being taken
- Escalation of client issues before Kx reputation becomes at risk