Not many companies get as unique as this one, I'm currently working with a leading provider of data storage systems, who have the likes of the BBC and NBC as their customers. Their systems are installed all over the world in 90 countries, and they're getting busier.
These guys provide storage solutions to companies within the media and entertainments industry. I've partnered up with them to recruit an Application Support Engineer, someone who loves a challenge and seeing things through to resolution; as there's no "how to" manual for some of the issues they resolve!
This position will see you:
- Provide high-level of customer support
- Manage incidents from receipt right through to closure
- Log and update company documentation on issues resolved in the CRM
- Sporadic travel to customer sites for installs, previous destinations have included the Maldives!
- Represent the company at one of the biggest entertainment trade shows in Amsterdam
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and are quite tenacious about finding solutions
- Strong technical background in Windows or Linux operating systems
- Have strong scripting experience
- Experience with Windows OS logs - gathering, manipulating, and interpreting
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Cloud experience in any of the below
- Generic S3
- Knowledge of RAID
- Good knowledge of Excel
For more information on the role and this amazing organisation, or to discuss your suitability, please apply today or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.