The ONE Group are partnered with a business on the path for aiding the world to be more environmentally friendly, they're Cambridge based and are looking for an Assistant Accountant. They are offering a remote environment, should you want it and a chance for someone to come in and gain study support, we're open varied level of studiers across AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
My client are offering between £25,000 and £27,000 for the right candidate, plus great benefits including but not limited to:
- Remote working, or in office or a split, whichever you desire
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA
- Profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
The role is really varied and a great opportunity for you to get exposure to a variety of processes. You need to be able to complete double entry bookkeeping and have great excel skills. With this role half of your time will be dealing with your core finance role and then you will have sometime in which you can take on ad-hoc work alongside the Financial Controller, either looking at FP&A or process improvements. If you have drive to learn more, there is certainly the chance here.
You'll be working alongside another Assistant Accountant and report to the Financial Controller directly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the management account process
- Work with sales team to ensure a correct sales revenue forecast
- Maintenance of the cash flow forecast
- Ensuring purchase invoicing is accurate
- Administration of their ERP system
If you're interested in this opportunity then please, get in contact with Ewan at The ONE Group.