The ONE Group are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a well established organisation, who have a positive reputation in the local area as well as across the country as a whole. Following a period of positive change within the business, they are now looking to appoint an ambitious, part qualified accountant to join them as an Assistant Finance Manager.
This is a commercially focused role, which will provide you with the exposure of engaging with senior stakeholders within the organisation. You will also be given visibility of the company's short and long term strategy.
Day to day duties will include:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes.
- Preparing monthly accounts (including variance analysis), and presenting them to senior management.
- Providing financial information in relation to business performance.
- Supporting senior stakeholders with the execution of strategy.
- Assisting with group KPI Analysis.
- Responding to any audit related queries which arise.
The ideal candidate will be entering the latter stages of their ACCA or CIMA studies and will come with previous experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders would be desirable.
The role is paying between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum and will come with a study package. They are Peterborough based, however travel to the office is only required a couple of days a week.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.