The Finance and Accountancy Division at The One Group is currently working with a service sector Business in recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager with completing the monthly management accounts and ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations of the finance function.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30, on site role
Benefits: Study support, 25 days annual leave, employee benefits package, pension and much more!
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting with he preparations of monthly management accounts packs, including accruals, prepayments, journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Managing inter-company balances
- Maintaining nominal ledger
- Managing pretty cash
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocation
- Processing staff expenses
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Assisting with VAT submissions
- Supporting with year end and audit processes
- Other accounting and reporting duties when required
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have minimum of 2 years recent accounting experience and knowledge of month end processes
- Ability to work to deadlines in a timely manner
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Methodical in your approach
- IT savvy, including Excel and accounting systems
My client is keen to start interview for this role as soon as possible and keen to have someone in place by December 2023 / January 2024. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or contact Dhruti Patel at The One Group.