The One Group are excited to be recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a friendly and inclusive team based in Peterborough. The business are very successful providers of further and higher education across Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire and this role flaunts the perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their finance skills to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This position would suit someone who is working within an accounts assistant role and looking to take their next step up. This role will require hands on experience within transactional processes and a drive to develop personally and professionally. Ideally you would have been working through your AAT, however this is not essential.
Working within a relaxed team, the position will be fast paced and require strong attention to detail. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing, maintenance and organisation of both ledgers and credit control processes
- Action month end close procedures on all ledgers
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts
- Assist in preparation of financial forecasts in line with budgets
In return for these skills and responsibilities you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual salary £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- Hybrid working, 1 day from home
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension
This role is interviewing immediately, so send your CV for consideration and an informal discussion.