The One Group are working with leading manufacturer of equipment for the Food Processing Industry in looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Production Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
If you are well versed in manufacturing processes, then the role would suit someone who is looking to take a step into management or looking to use their skillset to help plan and build high value projects which are installed all over the world.
With around 60 employees and different departments involving laser/fold, machining, fabrication, assembly, and electrical build the candidate who is successful will have relish the opportunity to learn new skills and implement processes such as robotic welding.
The vacancy could lead into a Senior Management position within the company. If you are experienced in implementing ERP systems, this would be beneficial as the company are currently in process of switching to Factory Master.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Develop robust production planning processes by investigating current processes
- Organising control and logistics of all subcontract work
- Progress chasing of materials and drawings
- Production planning for projects
- Work with the R & D department to ensure parts used/purchased are captured and updated into a BOM of repeat orders
- Planning labour requirements
- Assist or project manage implementation of Factory Master ERP systems.
The role would suit candidates who are experienced in leading teams and familiar with manufacturing processes whether that be machining, fabricating/welding or assembly. The role would be working a days shift Monday-Friday 08:30am-5:00pm and offer a competitive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.