The One Group have partnered with the UK's most exciting TV Home Shopping Channel. To support them with the sourcing and hiring of an Assistant QA Technologist into their Quality Assurance Team.
The team maybe small, but what they lack in size they certainly do not lack in experience. They are a thriving team, within a fast-paced business. Therefore, this individual must be able to keep up.
Ideally, you will have some experience from either a retail or manufacturing business. Where the pace of this role, won't come as too much of a shock.
The focus of this role will be to evaluate quality and legal compliance for the business. Working alongside the technologist and running your own product categories.
As an Assistant Quality Technologist your duties will include:
- Building relationships with existing supplies.
- Working with suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Be the first point of contact for any complaints.
- Packaging and waste compliance and declaration.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have 1-2 years' experience in a Quality/ Technologist role.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In return they can offer:
- 22 days holiday (increasing each year by 1 day, to a maximum of 27)
- Auto Enrolment in Company Pension
- Childcare - refer Government website.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Staff Discount 20%
- Westfield Healthcare.
If you feel you have the skills suitable to be successful in this role, please apply now.