Deciding on the direction to take your career after university is not always easy!
Maybe you have a degree in Life Science, Business, Finance, or IT and are looking for a career that is a bit different to the opportunities that you are used to hearing about. If your priorities are to work for a company that promotes individual excellence and offers fantastic fast track progression prospects along with structured training plans then this innovative tech company could be for you!
This role will involve sourcing and engaging with experts within their field to gain insight into how they may be able to contribute to client projects. This will also require researching projects to further understand the needs of the client.
This rapidly expanding start-up is offering an initial salary of up to £25,000 per annum and the opportunity for this to significantly increase alongside promotions. This full-time position also offers flexible and hybrid working.
Key skills may include:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability of learn new skills and come up with solutions in a fast paced environment
- Motivation to progress and develop
- A background in conducting research or in project delivery
- Customer service experience
- Performance related bonus (paid quarterly)
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 1 month of additional paid leave (after 4 years)
- Pension scheme
If you are keen to join a company who prioritises their employees and has an excellent workplace culture then please reach out to Hannah on 01223 237888.