We have a fantastic opportunity for a Associate Technical Sales Specialist! This would ideally suit a Chemistry Graduate who wants to use their skills within a commercial setting.
This is a well-established family-owned business, which has found great success in its 50 years of operations! The business prides itself on its culture, which is centred around innovation, employee engagement and excellent customer service.
This organisation is based on the Cambridgeshire / Essex border, and is at the forefront of innovation within their field.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Chemistry Graduate who is keen to learn about the exciting developments in the Scientific industry, who's eager to implement their technical knowledge within a commercial setting, while also providing an opportunity to develop their sales skills. The role will involve growing existing markets and developing business in new areas, whilst working to consistently improve customer service.
You should be great at generating and nurturing leads, and have an eye for spotting opportunities. You must be able to effectively communicate the brand's value and offerings in various contexts; exhibitions, face-to-face meetings, online. Although this role is predominantly UK based, you will have the opportunity to travel internationally when the call of duty requires it.
- Lead generation and nurturing (phone, email, video call etc.)
- Responding to customer sales enquiries.
- Product presentation (online/In-person).
- Equipment installations and providing customer training to the client.
- Maintenance (accurate records, visit reports, prospect lists.
- Salesforce CRM maintenance.
- Prepare and deliver sales/training content.
- Assisting in Sales reports.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in using and handling lab equipment.
- Technical Knowledge: chemical synthesis, process development, work-up, evaporation techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Salesforce Knowledge/Experience.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Efficiency in multitasking.
- Full Driving License
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Career Development