The ONE Group are currently partnering with one of the UK's leading Accountancy Practices with an ever expanding portfolio of clients. Tho are currently sat within the UK's top 15 accounting firms. Due to continued growth and demand, they are now on the look out for a qualified accountant to join them as an Audit & Accounts Manager.
They are looking to bring in an well established professional, with around 5 years experience in delivering accounting and audit services and managing small teams.
Duties in the role will include:
- Leading audit fieldwork teams, both within the office and at client's premises.
- Acting as an escalation point for complex client queries.
- Drafting client fees.
- Reviewing and finalising audit's (including accounts and tax compilation).
- Managing and motivating members of the audit and accounting team.
- Attending regular client review meetings.
In exchange for the above they are willing to offer a competitive salary, as well as hybrid working, access to the bonus scheme and huge progression opportunities.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.