The One Group are pleased to be working with a global technology business who look to deliver intelligent propulsion systems to their customers in the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace and Marine sectors who are seeking a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
My client is a leader in their field where they manufacture high performance engines and electronic systems with some lucrative customers all over the world. As a business they are always seeking innovative ways to improve their technology developments whilst delivering the reliability that their customers expect.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Project Manager to join a reputable company ensuring that Manufacturing projects are delivered on time and on budget,
The day to day duties of the Project Manager include:
- Determine and define project scopes and timelines and communicate project progress to product managers and the engineering director
- Communicate customer requirements- volumes, submission and approval requirements
- Manage project risks with relevant teams
- Update the resource planner for each project and negotiate resourcing
- Manage the final customer approval (i.e. PPAP processes) in conjunction with manufacturing, build and quality requirements
What we are looking for:
- Experienced project manager in an automotive engineering environment delivering complex projects
- MS Project management tools
- Lead and manage members of the project team
- Able to track project spend and manage respective contingent
This role would suit a Project Manager from an Automotive background who has excellent interpersonal skills and is extremely resourceful with strong analytical skills. You will have the opportunity to join a global business who are at the forefront of what they do with the chance to work on some interesting projects. On offer is a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package to join.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.