My client who are a leading Automotive testing business who provide vehicle test, validation and engineering services to their customers in the Automotive, Transport, Petrochemical and Security sectors have an opportunity for an Automotive Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of vehicles to a high standard which could include prepping prototype vehicles for testing, fault finding, repairing, services and diagnostic checks as well having the responsibility to remove all types of vehicle components to strip and inspect and report findings to the team.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Servicing of light vehicles and repairing
- LGV, Bus and Coach repairs and servicing
- Fault finding on vehicles using diagnostic equipment and carrying out start and end of test prep
- Conduct test vehicle measurements
What we are looking for:
- Formal automotive qualifications with a strong automotive background
- 7+ years experience working as an Automotive technician
- Experience with EV and Hybrid vehicles
- Vehicle inspection experience
So, if you are an automotive technician who is fed up of working in a garage with no prospect this could be the role for you.
You will have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects and develop your skills across a range of vehicles for automotive testing.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.