Business Analyst - 6 Month FTC (Potential to be extended or go permanent)
£50k - £55k
One of the largest Freshly Prepared Food providers are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, with the potential of being extended / taken on permanently. You must have experience within an FMCG/Manufacturing company.
This position will require you to:
- Deliver Business Analyst services for IT Projects
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders - presenting your proposed solutions and business case to them, in order to gain approval for IT projects to progress
- Ensure thorough option evaluations are undertaken, potentially with 3rd party providers, using effective decision-making criteria and providing clear recommendations.
- Ensuring robust financial modelling has been included in the business case including total cost of ownership, resource, licensing, hosting, hardware, and software costs are captured to provide an accurate benefits analysis model.
- Facilitate the development of the solution in the Business Analysis phase of projects through collaborative engagement with SMEs.
The work you will be doing will be in relation to IT Projects, so a broad knowledge of IS Technologies and systems in a medium to large organisation is important.
Flexible working arrangements are in place, however you would be required to be in the office 2/3 times per week, once Government Guidelines allow, therefore this position would suit those based in Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Boston, and surrounding areas.
You must have the right to work within the UK for this position.