Are you a people person and have the ability to talk to people at all levels and understand their needs?
Would you love to be a small but ambitious team who are apart of a prestigious well known brand?
Maybe to be in a role where you are offered clear progression and constant growth?
Our client is a well known brand based in Wellingborough who have a newly made role within their successful Business Development team. You will be apart of a growing team of 4 within a business who have grown year on year and continue to be leaders in their sector. This role will report directly into their fantastic driven Business Development Director.
This role in a nutshell..
- General Administration - Using the in house system ensuring records are up to date on new customer enquiries, conversations within given timescales.
- Customer Service - Being point of contact for new client enquiries through various forms of communication including website, phone and email.
- New Client Packs - Generate new client packs ensuring all information is correct and preparing for handover.
- Campaigns - Assisting with the planning and organisation of customer campaigns, ensuring all communication is executed correctly.
- Event Marketing - Supporting the wider team with an up coming events using various forms of communication including social media.
- After Sales - Assisting with the after-sales process and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role will have customer experience, keen to progress within a business, enjoy working in a team, have strong administration skills and have a great personality.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Benefits: Discretionary yearly bonus, clear career progression, 28 days + Bank Holidays, On-site canteen with subsided meals, Long service awards, cycle to work scheme, well-being initiatives, rewards and benefits scheme, employee assistance programme, option for Hybrid working and various other benefits.
If this role sounds right for you please click apply and we will be in touch.