Do you want to be part of one of the most innovative, forward thinking and successful businesses in the Cambridge area? Are you a highly educated individual with a real desire for career success?
This growing and extremely successful technologies company could be the place for you!!!
You will be joining the team as a highly driven and delivery focused Business Development Representative. Ideally coming from a BD or Sales background you will be identifying key clients, generating leads and ultimately securing new business for the company. Saying that, this role is not all about your experience. Its more about your ambition, drive and tenacity.
This is a very rewarding role in terms of both job satisfaction and re numeration as there will be an attractive basic and long-term commission structure on offer.
- Proven successful work experience as a BDR or other role responsible for direct outreach.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products (mainly Outlook and Excel).
- Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot or Dynamics Sales (Preferable)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Science-based qualifications at A level or higher.
- Highly competitive salary, depending on experience reviewed annually in consideration of company and employee performance.
- Target-based bonus based initially on numbers of meetings generated of up to 50% of base salary.
- The opportunity to shape and develop an exciting career in a rapidly growing, globally expanding business.
- Share option program with highly preferential offering to early joiners, rewarding early commitment.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- A commitment from the company to provide funded development opportunities offering personal development, for the benefit of both the individual and the company.
If you would like to put yourself forward for this exiting role driving global outreach and dealing with a high calibre of clients then please apply now!
For any additional information please call Lucy on 01223 237888.