This 6 month temporary Buyer role working for one of Cambridge's most well-known, global reaching organisations, will see you working in close collaboration with supply, material planning and production teams. As a Buyer you will attract an hourly rate of £20.00 - £25.00ph.
Our client offers an incredible working environment for the days (3 per week) you are in the office - with on-site canteens, well equipped offices, parking, exposure to ground breaking projects within the engineering sector and, a strong collaborative feel - this is an employer to be proud of!
As a Buyer you will report into the Head of Purchasing who is looking for an individual that is inquisitive by nature, tenacious whilst a lot of the day to day agreements are in place our client is looking for an analytical individual who strives to understand and highlight improvement areas where possible.
The ideal candidate for this position will: -
- Possess previous procurement experience ideally gained within a manufacturing setting
- Have strong knowledge of MRP and ERP (including data management) systems
- Be able to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Have excellent numeracy / data management skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
For more information on this position, a full spec and conversation about the opportunity please apply and reach out to Jacquelyn at The ONE Group