Highly exciting role for an individual in the Engineering Procurement sector! This is a role you don't want to miss out on, with state of the art products being supplied to industrial, defence & security organisations. You will have the opportunity to deal with UK, US and Asian markets.
We are partnering with an expert in the security and surveillance field. They are looking to add a buyer to the company, to negotiate competitive pricing and delivery of their specialist goods whilst managing supplier relationships, continuously reviewing the marketplace and identifying solutions to resolve inevitable supply issues.
The ideal buyer will have a high level of understanding of the engineering/manufacturing environment. You must be able to read technical drawings and be well-versed in planning and purchasing techniques. Experience for this role is vital, so it is essential to have at least 3 years of buying/procurement exposure.
You will be subject to a wide range of company benefits
- Competitive salary
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Company bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public holidays
- Summer BBQ/Christmas and monthly staff company lunches (Covid dependent)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Variable starting and finishing times
- Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week
If you would like to know more, please get in touch with Harry - - 01223 237888