C# Software Developer - Cambridge - £45,000 - £55,000
A growing start-up have created a platform that performs flexible, yet complex workflows for major pharmaceutical companies and are pushing the boundaries of complex cell analysis.
This position is situated within the instrument and software development team and you will play a key part within the architecture and design of the new platform. You will be heavily involved in ensuring complex concepts are translated into high-quality code, as well as contributing to the design of user interfaces.
I would love to hear from you if you have:
- A thorough understanding of C# and C++
- Experience with hardware integration, ideally within medical devices
- Scientific computing knowledge
- Familiarity with Python
Not only will you be working within a family-like culture, but you will also receive:
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fitness discounts, including FREE personal training sessions
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- PLUS MORE!
For more information about this opportunity, apply now or contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.