The business is rapidly expanding and have a very good approach to travel. The earliest you will very have to leave is 8.30am and home for 5.30. Company vans can be used for personal travel.
They offer unique, real time, access management security systems and they invest in their employees heavily.
You will work on various security Access systems such as Paxton and IEvo. Installing and maintaining CCTV and DVR systems. Training courses funded and clear cut progression route into commissioning engineer.
You must have proven CCTV Experience and will also need to be able to manage yourself whilst on site. A good understanding of technology, as well as good organisational and communication skills. Ability to work from steps and ladders, with an understanding of health and safety. Must have experience in Security, CCTV, Access Control, Electronics, or Electrical engineering.
Job involves visiting sites across the UK, installing and servicing CCTV, Alarms and Access Control Systems. Training will be provided in the systems we supply.
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge of various Security Access systems such as Paxton and IEvo.
- Experience installing and maintaining CCTV and DVR systems.
- Experience with Traffic Barriers and Turnstiles an advantage
- Experience working on construction sites and/or CSCS qualification advantageous
- working at heights, MEWPS, cherry-picker, IPAF or PASMA also advantageous.
All equipment will be supplied along with a company vehicle and fuel card, as well as phone and any other aspects needed to fulfil your role.
Engineers will be responsible for managing the stock and tools they are provided with. Head Office will plan and support you with your workload.