Working for a leading Cambridge Bio tech organisation based in North Cambridge, you have an opportunity to contribute to this inspiring business whose ultimate focus is to save lives and reduce health care costs.
This is a newly created role for a Clinical Trial Procurement Lead who will be responsible for the management of external spend across the business in a cost effective manner.
This is a key role, representing the organisation to lead the sourcing, negotiation and implementation of contracts and management of strategic supplier relationships across the Test Programme. As part of the purchasing team, you will be involved in supporting the wider day to day business activities within Purchasing.
- Understand key supply markets and use this knowledge and experience to lead and execute the sourcing process to deliver best value
- Lead negotiation of commercial and contractual terms with suppliers to ensure that commercial and contractual risk is managed appropriately
- Support the business to identify and deliver Opex and Capex savings in line with departmental or programme budgets
- Supporting business development while defining and evolving academic collaborations
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to provide functional and technical expertise and sharing best practice in procurement & supply chain matters
- Stakeholder engagement
- Supply Chain Management
- Change Management
- Business System
- Practical experience of negotiating clinical trials agreements
- Knowledge of UK Contract law and previous contract management experience
The successful candidate will have experience within the Pharmaceutical, bio-tech or diagnostics. Those without experience in these fields will not be considered.
To find out more about this opportunity apply now or call Lucy Atkin for an informal discussion on 01223237888