Would you consider yourself a competent 5 Axis CNC Machinist? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Have you got experience using heidenhain and fanuc controls?
This is an opportunity to work within a modern machine shop and manufacture high quality components for a prestigious manufacturing business.
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
* Setting and operate 5 axis CNC Mill machine
* Work on DMG machines with Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
* Produce components to the highest of standards
* Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
* Use of a 5 axis mill machine
* Ability to edit programs at the controls
* Ability to work on an earlies and late shift pattern
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
Back to job search
- IT Administration and Stock Management
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: ££9.00 - £10.00 per hour
This position will see you working within an IT...
- Assistant Buyer
Job location: Royston Job salary: ££13.50 - £13.84 per hour
Working in Royston, within this newly created A...
- HR / People Specialist
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Negotiable
As a HR specialist you will see yourself partne...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's