The One Group are working with a leading precision engineering company in Cambridgeshire who are actively seeking a CNC Mill/Turn Machinist to join a close-knit engineering team on a permanent basis.
The company are at the forefront of what they do and going through continued growth. They provide high precision components/assemblies to the Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Instrumentation sectors and love to see people grow within the company.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the CNC Mill/Turn machinist include:
- Set and operate CNC Mill/Turn using Fanuc/Hass controls
- Self-inspection of components manufactured
- Editing programmes
What we are looking for:
- Time served Mill/Turn machinist
- Proficient in Fanuc or Hass controls
- Experienced in machining metallic materials
This role would be on a days shift and the company offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as excellent progression opportunities.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.