The One Group are working with a world leading engineering company who manufacture and supply components for several different industries who are seeking a skilled CNC Miller proficient with Heidenhain controls to join the team on a permanent late shift.
Working with some of the latest machinery in manufacturing you will have the opportunity to join a forever growing company who really at the forefront of what they do.
You will join a team of 9 close knit machinists working Monday-Thursday 2pm-12:30am manufacturing components for the company's automotive safety devices.
The day-to-day duties of the CNC Miller include:
- Programming, setting and operating 3 & 5 axis CNC mills with Heidenhain controls
- Reading and interpreting engineers drawings
- Self-inspection using verniers, calipers, micrometres
- Programme rectification on the machines
What we are looking for:
- Time served machinist
- Proficient with Heidenhain controls
- CAD/CAM exposure would give you a distinct advantage
- Experience using lifting equipment (forklift, overheard cranes)
With this being a late shift, the company are looking to pay up to £30,000.00 per annum with a 20% shift allowance on top.
So, if you are a time served machinist, proficient with Heidenhain controls looking to join a forward-thinking company who are at the forefront of developing Automotive safety products then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.