Role: CNC Miller (Operator/Programmer/Setter)
Salary: Very Competitive Salary & Benefits Package On Offer
Location: On Site In Ely
Shifts: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Wanted: Experienced CNC machinist to join a leading precision engineering company based in Ely. My client manufacture components for the Automotive & Motorsport sectors. You will have the opportunity to manufacture high precision components which will be supplied into high end Motorsport and Automotive clients.
The ideal candidate should have aspirations to develop their career as advancement into the section leader for this machining centre, in the future, is desirable.
- You will need to be able to program complex parts both at the machine or on an offline CAD system (OneCNC).
- Review parts produced, drawings or instructions to understand required specifications.
- Be responsible for own quality recording outputs to drawing specifications.
- Monitor machine while working to achieve optimum outputs.
- Always looking for continuous improvement in all processes.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- CNC Milling Experience
- Experience with Fanuc/Haas Controls
If this role sounds of interest, please click to apply or alternatively email your CV and James Harris will be in touch to discuss the finer details