Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Machinist? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Can you effectively work a CNC milling machine?
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
* Setting and operating 3/4 axis CNC Mills
* Ideally experience using Fanuc controls
* Produce components to the highest of standards
* Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
The position will be working on a double day shift, the client will pay a premium on top of your basic salary for working double days.
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Knowledge of Fanuc or Haas controls
* Use of a CNC Milling machine
* Ability to edit programs at the controls
Previous experience of Fanuc, Heidenhain, Haas, Mazak and Siemens or any other controls will be considered but previous setting/operating experience is a must.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.