Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Machinist? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Can you effectively work a CNC milling machine?
The One Group are working with a leading manufacturing company who are at the forefront of delivering advanced propulsion systems for the Automotive, Marine, Aerospace and Marine sectors and they have an opportunity for a competent CNC Setter/Operator to work on some exciting projects on a night shift.
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
* Setting and operating 3/4 axis CNC Mills
* Ideally experience using Fanuc controls
* Produce components to the highest of standards
* Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
The position will be working on a night shift, the client will pay a premium on top of your basic salary for working nights.
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Knowledge of Fanuc or Haas controls
* Use of a CNC Milling machine
* Ability to edit programs at the controls
* Ability to work on an night shift
With this being a night shift, the working hours are 11pm-6am on Sunday and 10pm-6am Monday-Thursday.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.