A newly created opportunity has arisen working for an incredibly exciting and dynamic business, for a Commercial Manager sitting on the brand management's team reporting to the Managing Director.
Working for one of the business's scientific brands, you will take responsibility for defining and implementing their marketing strategy and will responsible for overseeing global sales and support activities.
Key Duties include:
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Manage all pre-sale and post-sale customer help desk and Support activities
- Measure, analyse and report on their Sales, Marketing & Support data to refine activity and inform strategy
- Plan and lead CRM, customer journey and touchpoint strategy and implementation
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Drive proactive Sales initiatives such as workshops, roadshows, account management etc
- Create a strong process structure and framework and ensure they are followed up by the team
This position will suit an individual who is ready to take the next step in their career progression, wanting to step up into a senior management position.
You will have a proven track record of high performance in a Marketing or Sales function, delivering commercial success in a science based B2B environment, and will manage and grow their busy and talented Marketing, Sales and Support teams.
You will also possess excellent people management skills and will be keen to offer training and development where needed/
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years experience in a senior Marketing or Sales role
- A good degree qualification, preferably from a scientific or engineering discipline
- Proven experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in a company providing multiple scientific or technical products
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
Please apply through the website or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion