A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an intelligent, analytical thinking and ambitious individual who would love the opportunity to join one of the UK's largest FMCG employers offering you the prospect to work within an exciting industry, gaining new valuable skills.
The successful individual will be supporting the commercial trade team, in addition offering an excellent working environment in brand new state of the art modern offices with a vibrant atmosphere.
To be in with a chance to work for this amazing company based in the Ipswich area you will need to be an individual who holds exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, be confident with figures and stats to produce internal and external reports.
Duties will include:
- Producing and maintaining reports
- Attend meetings and present findings
- Support line manager on projects
The role offers hybrid working depending on current projects and you will be required to attend site visits and the distribution facility based in Ipswich.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- A background of working in accounts or supply chain is advantageous
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Strong academic background
- Must have a valid UK driving license
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you feel you have the passion and the skills my client is seeking then please get in touch.
Generous salary and holiday package including life insurance, Pension, and employee benefits scheme.
Please contact Karl on 01223 237 888 or