This dynamic role gives you the opportunity to utilise your expertise and become an integral part of developing ground-breaking new companies!
This organisation prides itself on developing strong partnerships with universities, academics and other researchers to commercialise innovative technology across a range of industries. My client has a portfolio of businesses whose expertise includes artificial intelligence, software, robotics, and biotechnology.
This is a diverse position and will see you supporting businesses at various stages of their journey, and it is likely that no two days will look the same.
Responsibilities may include:
- Market assessments for new and existing portfolio companies
- Researching and helping to define a strategy for the business
- Assisting with investor presentations and business plans
- Researching grant funding opportunities
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with academics and academic institutes
Based on the outskirts of Cambridge, this role offers flexible hybrid working with a few days in the office a week. This position is offering up to £55,000pa for someone with the right experience as well as some great benefits.
- Bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Share option scheme
- Professional qualifications support
- Fully funded social events
The ideal candidate will be personable, market orientated and confident articulating and presenting research.
Maybe you have a background in technology transfer, product or technology development, and are keen to expand your knowledge into new industries?
If this sounds like a role and company that you would be keen to learn more about, then apply now, or reach out to Hannah at The ONE Group.