We are recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join a Royston based team who manufacture equipment used in the life sciences industry. The role is based on site, which is easily commutable by train or road from Cambridge or London. It's a great place to work with an impressive benefits package and a fantastic working environment.
- Testing a range of electro-mechanical products, including all electrical, electronic and mechanical parts of completed sub-assemblies or products alongside a team of experienced technicians and engineers
- Negotiating, scheduling, and implementing manufacturing priorities within the team
- Keeping production documentation and instructions correctly recorded and up to date
- Ideally a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification, Technician or Apprentice trained or alternatively, substantial relevant experience
- Experience within a high-tech engineering or manufacturing company
- Extensive understanding of mechanical, electrical and electronic build and assembly
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Understanding of Lean / Six Sigma methodologies a plus
- MS Office literate and confident using relevant hardware configure and test programs
This is a forward-thinking organisation who look after their employees and offer career development. We will consider candidates wanting either a permanent or contract basis (12 months FTC).